Happy hump day, folks! How is the week treating you so far? Let’s catch up with a coffee date!
I would be having a coffee with soy milk!
I might be all over the place so here goes…
1) First of all, I have to share that I am so excited to see my mom tonight!! She has been gone for a couple of weeks on a cruise. I’m glad she’s home!
Isn’t she adorable?
She sent me a picture of Starbucks in Mexico!
2) Next, I would fill you in on my first fertility appointment and share my nervousness for my test tomorrow. I love the doctor! He is on top of things and I feel confident that he will help us figure out what is going on. We are still doing tests, so hopefully we get some answers soon!!
3) I would also share that I am stressing a little about some life decisions. I’ve been praying a lot and trying to stay positive! I am very excited about my online teaching job, and am teaching my first class tomorrow!
4) I would tell you that I am pumped for my upcoming vacations! Whooo!!! 2 lake trips and 1 beach trip. Hurry up summer!
5) I would ask how you are doing? Please share something with me!
Have a great rest of your day!