Hellloo, everyone! How is your Saturday treating you?
I taught a few online classes this morning, went to the gym for a short treadmill workout, then had a brunch date with my husband.
We went to a favorite spot of our called Scramblers. It was so tasty.
I had scrambled eggs, turkey sausage, an English muffin, and fruit.
It hit the spot.
Now, onto another topic:
It has been a whirlwind up to this point, as I am coming up on 13 weeks.
There’s my little peanut!
How we announced it….
We are so excited and so in love already!
My experience so far has had it’s ups and downs. Here’s what I have realized:
1) The exhaustion I have felt has been like none other. I feel tired most of the time.
2) Morning sickness should be called all day sickness. I’ve had it pretty rough, but have finally started to feel better most days! Yay!
3) Food I once loved makes me sick to look at. Meat has been the worst. Just the sight makes my stomach turn. I’ve finally had some chicken and a few other things, but it isn’t quite what it used to be. Sometimes all that sits is bagels and fried food and that’s okay!
4) I’m still working out, but the motivation has been lacking a bit. I want to stay healthy for me and the little one!
5) Days can be hard, but hearing your baby’s heartbeat for the first time is the best sound in the world.
6) I’m so in love with this little being!
That is it for now! More updates to come.
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, everyone!