Hello, everyone! I am officially on spring break from work and I am SO happy about it! We leave for Nashville tomorrow to visit my cousin and kick off break. Whooo!!!
After work today, a few co-workers and I went to a wine tasting, and my work bestie asked me what my goals were for this next year of my life. It is crazy to think that next year I will be 30. Wasn’t I just 16 and driving for the first time?!
I have been doing a lot of reflecting lately, and here are my goals for this next year of my life:
1) Take More Risks- I have always stayed within my comfort zone, but I am learning that good things come to risk takers. I took a risk on a part time online teaching job and got it, so I would like to keep this going with my full time career.
2) Be Patient With Pregnacy- My pregnancy journey hasn’t been as easy as I thought it would be, but I trust in God’s timing.
3) Continue To Work On Body Positivity-This is something I have struggled with for many years. It’s not always easy, but I want to love every bit of myself.
4) Pray More-I have finally found a church that I love, but I want to spend more time praying and doing devotions.
5) Make New Recipes-I have always loved cooking, but I want to get back into making new recipes of my own.
6) Coninue Setting Goals For Myself–I hope to make new goals throughout the year.
Well, there you have it! What are some of your goals?! I’d love to hear!
Have a wonderful rest of your day!