Hi, everyone! I was nominated for the liebster award by two of my blogging friends! I love these because I get to share a little more about myself.
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog and insert the award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided to you, share a little bit about yourself.
- Develop a new set of questions for your nominations to answer.
- Nominate 10 others and share your post with them so they see it.
My first set of questions comes from Hunida over at https://hunidasblog.com
I just love her blog. She is so honest and I have enjoyed getting to know her!
- What happened to cause you the most physical pain you’ve ever been in? Probably when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. My recovery was so bad!
- How do you take your coffee? With soy milk and truvia! Yum!! Coffee is my jam.
- What is your favorite genre of books to read? Or TV shows/movies to watch? I love reading crime stories and watching crime shows (Forensic Files, Dateline, 20/20, etc). I just find it all so interesting!
- How did you celebrate your 21st birthday? Yikes. Not a day I ever want to relive. haha. I went to dinner with my family, then out to bars with friends. Let’s just say I had wayyy too much to drink and was very sick the entire next day. I haven’t drank that much since!
- What is your favorite type of bread? I love wheat bread that has nuts and seeds baked in it!
- What kind of shoes do you prefer for everyday wear (heels, sandals, slip-ons, sneakers, etc.)? Tennis shoes for sure! I love flip flops, but my feet hurt when I wear them too long.
- What is your favorite store to shop at? (It can be an online store.) I’m not huge on shopping, but I love finding a good deal at Express or Victoria’s Secret.
- What is your favorite dessert? Be specific! A huge spoonful of almond butter with dark chocolate chips!
- Do you enjoy roller coasters? Have you ever thrown up from riding one? I have always loved roller coasters, but I haven’t been on one in a long time since my husband hates them. I have never thrown up, but I have gotten some major headaches after some wooden coasters!
- What is the number one thing you want to experience before your death? I really want to go skydiving!
My next set of questions comes from Lou over at https://thenewmrsmblog.wordpress.com
I love her reading her blog, especially her acts of kindness she has been posting lately!
- What book are you reading at the moment? I just finished a book called, “Before We Met.” It has a lot of mystery and I loved it. I am on the search for a new book to start!
- What is your new favourite hobby? It’s not new, but I love cooking and trying new recipes!
- Where did you grow up? I have been an Ohio gal my whole life!
- When did you last “just do it”? Probably when I went hang gliding!
- I was so scared, but it was such an awesome experience!!
- What is your favourite TV show? This Is Us. The emotion is so real and the story line hits close to home.
- Name something you are really proud of and tell me why. I am so proud of my husband and I for all of the hard work we have put into our home. We have tackled projects and continue to make it exactly what we have dreamed of.
- What is the most memorable trip you have taken and why? My family goes to the Outer Banks in North Carolina every year and I have had so many memories there. Two stand out: 1) Scattering my dad’s ashes on the beach. He loved NC so much and it was a beautiful moment. 2) Getting engaged while the waves came in.
- What do you most love about blogging? I love sharing my passions and meeting new people.
- What is your favourite weekend breakfast? Pancakes!
- Name an act of kindness that you or someone you know has carried out. I try to just be kind in general. You never know when you can turn someone’s day around by just being a kind person. I have had plenty of people carry out acts of kindness towards me. One of those times was a barista at Starbucks saw me waiting on a friend and brought out a coffee for me (no charge) exactly how I like it! It was so nice!
I hope you all learned a little more about me! Instead of nominating a few people, I would love if you picked one of the questions and answered them in the comments or in a post of your own!
Have a wonderful day/evening!