Hello all you wonderful people! How is your weekend treating you so far? I am currently cuddled up with my kitties and drinking coffee. I always see people do the post “If We Were Having Coffee…” and I wanted to do my own version!
So…onto our coffee date!
- First, I would ask, “How are you doing?” Listening is just as important as sharing, and I consider myself an excellent listener.
- Next, I would tell you that it is almost my birthday! I am turning 29 on March 23rd. I am not 100 percent at the place I thought my life would be, but I am pretty darn lucky. I mean would you just look at this handsome guy I get to be married to!
- I want to share that I am struggling with where I am going in my career. I am considering going back to school, but for some reason the thought scares me a bit. I graduated college years ago, but since I want more out of life, I know it would be a good decision to get back at it. Ahhh!!
- I would tell you that my journey with pregnancy isn’t all I thought it would be. It has been hard, and filled with tears and MANY negative pregnancy tests. I never thought it would be this way, full of medicine and constant blood draws, but I will say that it is part of my journey, and I am learning to accept that.
- I would share a new friend with you!!! Blogging has become a passion of mine, and we should all lift each other up. I met a new friend, Elle, over at http://labeaute.org/ and her blog is seriously awesome. I have been going through her posts and I just love what she is about.
Just look at what her about me says…
“LaBeaute.org is your daily dose of all things beautiful. Not just in fashion and beauty, but it’s all about the beautiful things in life. My true passion is inspiring and empowering women, so by creating this blog, I hope to give as much inspiration and motivation to other women out there seeking confidence in life.”
We just celebrated International Women’s Day, and I hope to continue lifting my fellow bloggers up! Here are a few of my favorite posts:
I hope you check her out!
6. I would definitely share some of my healthy chocolate peanut butter protein cookies with you, especially because they go amazing with coffee. I made them fresh this morning, and had a yogurt and nuts to go along with breakfast!
7. Last, I would give you a big hug (because I’m a hugger) and say goodbye!
Have an amazing rest of your weekend!