Hello and happy almost 2018! If you have any plans tonight please be safe!! I will be drinking wine on my couch with my hubby and cats.
This year has had highs, lows, and everything in between. I wanted to share some of those, as well as some hopes for the new year.
- We bought a house! We have worked SO hard to make it homey and it sure paid off. We are beyond greatful for our families and all of the help they have given to us.
- I found a church that I love and I am so thankful for that.
- We took fun trips! 2 Nashville visits, Gun Lake, and North Carolina. We are so blessed to be able to travel.
- My niece was born beautiful and healthy!
- We celebrated 2 years of marriage. Being married to such a hard working, selfless man has been such a blessing.
- I started this blog! I have learned so much about myself and love the journey it has taken me on.
- My whole family celebrated Christmas together. It has been 6 years (at my dad’s funeral) since we have all been together. Being able to reconcile the past is so amazing and I couldn’t ask for more.
- My husband and I tried (and failed) at getting pregnant. I also started fertility meds, and I am greatful for the options available. I didn’t know if I would share that, but it is an important topic to talk about. I have been through so many emotions, but have an amazing support system!
Overall it has been an awesome year and I am excited to grow in 2018.
- Continue to grow my blog. This is such a great outlet for me and I have met some incredible people.
- Continue trying for a baby! I pray not to get frustrated with the process.
- Be more consistent in church and devotions.
- Continue having a healthy lifestyle. I have worked hard on my health and fitness goals, and am proud of the balance I have.
- Grow as a wife, friend, daughter, sister, and overall person.
Thanks for reading and happy New Year to you all!