Hey there, everyone! I hope your week is treating you well!! Mine has been okay, but I sure am ready for the weekend.
Let’s talk cheesecake. I have always loved cheesecake. It is quite possibly my favorite dessert! I do not, however, enjoy the calories. I decided to make a healthier version on Thanksgiving and it was a hit! My brother-in-laws asked me to make it for all of our family functions. Healthy, easy, and delicious is a win in my book!
I found the crust recipe on Pinterest last year and it has been a staple for me. The filling I just threw together one day and loved it!!
For the crust:
- 15 dates, soaked in warm water for about 15 minutes, then pitted
- 1 and 1/2 cups of cashews
For the filling:
- 1 container of vanilla greek yogurt
- 8 ounces of greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of truvia or sweetener of choice
- Fruit for topping
- Make the crust by mixing together the dates and cashews in a food processor or high speed blender (I used my ninja)
- Press the crust into a round pie dish
- Place crust in the fridge while you make the filling
- In a bowl, mix together the yogurt, cream cheese, and sweetner of choice
- Remove crust from the fridge and put the filling inside
- Top with fruit of choice
- Cover and store in fridge until you are ready to serve
I hope you enjoy!
To change the subject…
I was challenged to do the black and white photo challenge (rules on my previous posts) and here are the final pictures:
I hope you guys have a wonderful rest of your day!