Hi there, everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far! Mine has been semi stressful, so I am trying to remind myself to continue with my positive thinking.
I typically have a snack after work to hold me over until dinner. Usually, I will have a small amount of mixed nuts or cereal, but I wanted something different today, so I whipped up a super simple mini cheesecake. It was delicious!!
My version was chocolate peanut butter, but you can easily make it any flavor you like.
SIMPLE SINGLE SERVE SKINNY CHEESECAKE
- 1/2 a graham cracker sheet
- 1 heaping TBSP of greek yogurt cream cheese
- 2 TBSP of greek yogurt (I used vanilla)
- Truvia or sugar (optional, I left this out)
- Any add ins to make it the flavor you like (I used 1 TBSP of chocolate peanut butter protein powder and cocoa nibs) *you can add strawberry jam and top with strawberries* the possibilities are endless.
Everything I used, minus the cocoa nibs.
- Mix together cream cheese, yogurt, sugar (if using), and add ins on choice.
- Spread mixture over grahm cracker.
- Add additional toppings.
Such an easy and tasty little treat!
I hope you like this recipe!
Have a wonderful rest of your day.