Happy hump day, everyone! I hope your week is treating you well so far! Mine has been pretty good, minus the normal stress of work. I’ve enjoyed some tasty food and had some great workouts.
I woke up SO hungry!! I knew I needed more than my typical breakfast and pancakes sounded awesome. I have a mix that I love called Kodiak Cakes. It is filling and so healthy! This brand was featured on the show Shark Tank. I had some fun with the mix and made a cheesecake and trailmix flavor.
- 1/2 cup of Kodiak Cakes pancake mix
- Water (amount according to package)
- 1 heaping TBSP of sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 heaping TBSP of trail mix
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and place on stove (medium heat)
- Take 1/4 cup of the mix and place on pan until golden brown on both sides
- Continue step 3 until you use all of the mix (mine made 3 pancakes)
- Top with syrup, honey, or any other topping you like!
The morning started with a hiit treadmill workout, followed by some Starbucks. After work, I drove to my hometown to surprise my best friend at her birthday dinner at Olive Garden. It was so much fun seeing her and eating delicious food! I had salad, bread, and my main dish was Chicken topped with pesto, cheese, tomatoes and garlic butter. I didn’t get pictures last night, but here is the leftovers for lunch today!
The morning started with an awesome workout class called TCX (short for total conditioning extreme). You use every muscle group with weights, bands, and body weight.
Everything we used today!
I will leave you guys with that since my lunch break is almost over.
Have a wonderful rest of your day!