Happy Friday, everyone!! Also, happy National Coffee Day!
Of course I had Starbucks this morning!
I made some pumpkin muffins which I enjoy with a large cup of coffee on cool mornings! SO GOOD.
My husband has been working late on my car all week so I have been cooking just for myself.
Last night, I decided to make a stuffed sweet potato with an easy, spicy sauce! It was delicious!!
SPICY STUFFED SWEET POTATO
- 1 medium sweet potato, cooked
- 1 serving of cooked chicken
- Black beans, corn, or any other stuffing ingredients you like
For the sauce
- 2 TBSP of buffalo sauce
- 2 TBSP of plain greek yogurt
- Cut a cooked sweet potato down the middle and scoop a little out
- Add chicken, corn, black beans, and any other stuffing ingredients you like
- Mix the buffalo sauce with the yogurt and drizzle over the sweet potato
I ejoyed mine with some crackers and dip!
This was so easy and tasty!!
I hope you guys enjoy the recipe and have a wonderful weekend!