Good morning and happy hump day, everyone! My sinuses are getting the best of me and I feel pretty crappy. Bring on the day, I guess!
Anyway, last night my husband and I had some friends over for dinner. We had burgers, a thai salad, a bunch of sides, and lobster dip that I made.
I love using the dip trays we got for our wedding!
My friend brought this thai salad from a local cafe near her house. It was delicious!!!
I had a package of imitation lobster left over from a dinner last week and wanted to use it up. I got out my mini crockpot and made this lightened up lobster dip.
It was a HIT!
- One package of imitation lobster
- 1 package of 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) container of plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/2 of shredded cheese
- 2 TBSP of mayo with olive oil
- Old bay (not pictured, but I think necessary) to taste
- 1 TBSP of lemon juice
- Salt, garlic powder, and pepper all to taste
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly into a small crockpot
- Set to low until heated through
- Serve with anything you like (we used wheat thins)
Below is the only picture I got because it was eaten so quickly!!
I hope you enjoy the recipe and have a wonderful rest of your week!