Good morning and happy Friday! I could not be more ready for a long weekend. This week hit me hard and I’m ready to get rest!
Tonight we plan on renting a movie and having dinner on the couch. Tomorrow will be filled with house work, relaxing, and a potential date night. On Sunday, my husband is racing his car at an event near us. Since Monday is labor day and neither of us have work, we will probably just relax and cook out. Yay for the weekend!
Anyway, on to the food!
Does anyone love and shop at Kroger!? It is my jam. I love getting my free Friday download every week. Last week was a box of Annie’s Mac and Cheese. It is organic, natural, healthy, and TASTY! I wanted to do something fun with it for dinner a night so I decided to make the easiest lobster mac and cheese ever!
- 1 box of Annie’s Mac and Cheese (I used white cheddar. I used Kraft for my husband’s meal)
- Imitation lobster meat (I used about half a bag)
- 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes, drained (I used about half of it)
- Any ingredients you need for Mac and Cheese *I needed butter (I used I can’t belive it’s not butter) and skim milk
- Cook mac and cheese according to package
- Add in lobster meat and fire roasted tomatoes
- Stir and heat until meat is warm
- Serve and enjoy! I had mine with cheesy toast
This dinner was delicious, simple, and perfect for next day leftovers!
If you try it, let me know!
Have an awesome weekend!