Hi, friends! How is the week treating you?! Mine has been great. I go back to work on Monday (I teach in a special needs Kindergarten class), so I am soaking up my last bits of summer.
Over the weekend, I noticed that I had a near empty jar of almond butter. I decided to use it to make overnight oats in. It is a great way to get all of the almond butter off the sides and mixes in wonderfully with the oats. Here is my recipe:
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1 nearly empty jar of peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 (or a little more) cups of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 scoop of chocolate peanut butter protein powder
- 1 to 2 TBSP of sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 TBSP chia seeds (I omitted because I didn’t have any)
- 1 protein peanut butter cup (recipe in my last post)
- Mix everything minus the peanut butter cup into jar and place in fridge overnight
- Remove from fridge, add a touch of milk, stir, and add peanut butter cup on top
On Monday, I had a work training. After training, I went with a few friends to a park that I have never been to for a run. It was a beautiful place and I will definitely go there again!
I am so blessed to be able to enjoy these views while I run.
Yesterday, my mom came and spent the day with me. That evening my girlfriends came over to cook and watch Bachelor In Paradise (not sorry about it) haha! We made a baked cauliflower and cheese pasta. We found the recipe on Pinterest and it was absolutely delicious.
Sorry about the bad picture quality!
Today started with a run and cappuccino at a place called Fox In The Snow Cafe. It is such a cute place with awesome drinks and pastries.
Isn’t it adorable!?
Now I am relaxing until my husband gets home!
I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your week!