Hi guys!! How are you doing?! Life has been a little crazy since we got back from vacation. My husband has been working his tail off at work. He works on race cars (and races some, too). His shop had their annual track day 2 days after we got home. It was a hot one, but great.
Other than that, I have been busy working on our home. Between laundry, deep cleaning everything, and taking care of the outside, my days have been busy.
This morning I struggled badly with my anxiety. This is an issue I have been dealing with for a while. When it hits, it is scary and I break down. I have learned what works for me and want to share with you guys. These may not work for everyone, I am only sharing from personal experience.
- Call a friend. This morning I called a friend who knows what I am going through. I felt better after talking to her.
Take time for yourself. I knew I needed to get out and do something I loved. I went to a workout class, followed by yoga for my mind.
- Take deep breaths and remind yourself that you are going to be fine.
- Take a bath.
How do you deal with anxiety?
When I got home from the gym I felt like a new person. I was ready for lunch, and after looking through my pantry I came up with this quick, but SUPER tasty dish.
HEALTHY RANCH TUNA MELT
- 1 can of tuna
- 2 TBSP of plain greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP ranch seasoning
- 1 flatout bread/wrap
- 1 slice of cheese (not pictured, but I used provalone)
- Mix tuna, yogurt, and ranch seasoning in a small bowl.
- Place one slice of cheese into your wrap and top with tuna mixture.
- Fold wrap in half.
- Spray both sides of wrap with cooking spray and cook on medium heat in a small pan.
- Once both sides are cooked to preference, place on a plate and cut in half.
- Serve immediately.
This was a winner!
I hope you enjoy as much as I did. This will be a lunch time staple from now on!
Have a wonderful rest of your day!