Good morning, everyone!! How has your week been so far? I have been realizing lately how much the little things make me happy. I have been taking a step back and noticing a whole lot of blessings in my life. I am a lucky gal! I hope I can spread some joy to you all today!
- Our bedroom being all set up! My husband has worked so hard to get it together and I love it SO much!
- Pool days with my niece and nephews
- Watching my favorite shows with my husband
- Waffles…which leads me into the next big reason for this post…
I woke up with a craving for waffles this morning! I love using my favorite protein powder to make a ton a recipes and as usual, it did not disappoint!!
- 1 scoop of protein powder (I used idealshake chocolate peanut butter)
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of instant coffee (I used Starbucks via instant coffee)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 TBSP of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Any toppings you like (I used honey and almond butter)
- Heat waffle iron until hot.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into waffle iron and cook until fluffy (mine cooked super quick so make sure you check early)
- Remove waffle and top with desired toppings!
There you have it! Easy and tasty!!! I hope you guys enjoy! Also, please share what is making you happy lately!
Have a great day!