Hey all! How has your weekend been so far!? Ours has been nice! Relaxing, movies, good food (both at home and out), coffee dates, and a whole lot of home renovations. I swear they are never ending!
Friday night I pulled out my Pampered Chef Rockcrock in hopes of throwing together something quick and tasty! And oh my, I did just that!! It has minimal ingredients, but tastes like a long thought out casserole dish! This whole thing was made in the microwave, but easily can be prepared in the oven for a few extra steps.
- 3 cups of whole wheat pasta
- 1 lb of lean ground beef, cooked (mine was already cooked from dinner the night before)
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce (I used tomato basil)
- 4 to 6 ounces of greek yogurt cream cheese (or any cream cheese you like)
- Shredded cheese (amount is up to you, I used about 1/2 cup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add uncooked pasta with 4 cups of water into Rockcrock and cover
- Cook for around 9 to 10 minutes in microwave, stirring halfway (if not using Rockcrock, cook pasta on the stove)
- Meanwhile, brown your beef until cooked
- Once pasta is cooked, drain the water and place pasta back into Rockcrock (or baking dish if you aren’t using Rockcrock)
- Top with beef, spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, and cheese and mix everything together
- Place into microwave, uncovered, for 3 to 5 minutes (or in the oven at 350 degrees F) until cheese is melted
- Serve and enjoy!! I had a slice of toast with butter and garlic salt with mine.
I had my bowl over the salad I prepared the night before!
This was a winner!!! YUM!
Saturday started with a workout, then a breakfast date with my husband. We had a gift card so it was even better.
Look at that tasty meal!
After breakfast and a whole day of house work, we grilled out, then watched the movie Fist Fight. It was hilarious!!
This morning, we went to Starbucks and now it is back to work. Hopefully I have time for church and yoga later!
Hope you enjoy the recipe and my weekend update!! Have a wonderful day!