Happy Friday, friends! We made it through the week and after today, I have officially made it through another school year!! I am so pumped for this break. We have had a hell of a year and it is time to relax. I am getting a cold, which is upsetting because my friend and I are leaving for Nahsville on Sunday. I am just going to try to rest and drink a ton of fluids!!
I wanted to share a quick workout with you guys. I did this yesterday morning and it was a good one. Some people don’t like doing chest and legs together, but I do, so I figured I’d share. This has a cardio option in it, but to save time I didn’t do it.
I focused a lot on my form and slowing down. I can sure feel it today!
*note that I am not a personal trainer and only post workouts that work for me and my body.
Next, I always see people posting goals, so I decided to make a summer goal list!
- Learn more about blogging! I have already learned so much since starting Caffeinatedcarly, and want to take more time investing into my blog and the blogging community.
- Take better pictures. I love the beautiful pictures I see on so many blogs and I want to work on mine. I eventually want to invest in a nice camera!
- Slow down, take a breath, and cherish my family. I want to spend quality time with my family. No phones, or distractions, just making memories.
- Cook more and try a variety of foods! I want to branch out and try dishes that I never would have tried before.
- Find ways to de-stress. More yoga and meditation for my anxiety! I went off of medicine in hopes of trying for a little one soon, so I want to find more natural ways of coping with my stress/anxiety.
I am sure more will pop up, but for now that is it!!😊
Before I go, I will share my awesome morning pictures of a jog around my neighborhood, followed by avocado toast with an egg and hot sauce for breakfast!
Such a peaceful run with pretty views!
My tasty toast!! I also had a yogurt with mixed nuts! YUM!!!
I hope you guys have an awesome weekend! I can’t wait to recap my Nashville trip!
Talk to you all soon!!