Hi guys! I was nominated for this award by Angela from lifeofangela! I have enjoyed getting to know her through her blog about her life! She is awesome, so check her out if you haven’t already!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions asked.
- Nominate seven more bloggers for the award.
- Create seven questions for your nominees.
- What was the last funny video you saw?
I saw a video on Facebook yesterday of a comedian/singer and he sang a song about what not to say to your wife. It was hilarious, and so many couples can relate. I wish I could find it again! If I do, I’ll be sure to post it for you guys!
- Do you prefer to be more active, or to be more relaxed in your free time?
Definitely a healthy mixture of both! My husband and I like being active (going hiking, wall climbing, walks, etc), but we also LOVE our down time. Sometimes there is nothing better than a night in on the couch, cuddled up and watching movies!
This is us at Hocking Hills in the winter! It was beautiful and we are lucky enough to live so close! We typically go in the summer months, so it was fun to have a date there when everything was frozen over, and it wasn’t crowded.
- What were you really into as a kid?
Swimming! That was my life for so many years. I was a water bug. I swam competitively from three years old all the way through college. Those years were irreplaceable and I wouldn’t change them for the world.
- What’s your favorite season?
Fall! I love everything about it! I love pumpkin carving, apple picking, sweaters, chilly nights, haunted houses, and scary movies!
Our annual apple picking date!
- How often do you curse/swear?
More often than I should! I have tried so many times to give it up as a New Years resolution, but usually fail. I am working on it though!
- Which TV show do you want your life to be like?
Modern Family! I always joke with my husband that he will be exactly like Phil as a father. We both crack up at the thought.
- What was the last book you read?
I LOVE reading. I am super into thrillers and books where I can try to clue together “who did it?” I just finished a book called Disturbed, but I don’t remember the author. I read a lot, so sometimes those things slip my mind!
Well, there it is! I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little more about me! I sure had fun answering all of the questions!
I would love to nominate anyone reading this! I want to learn more about all of you since I am newer here, and still meeting so many awesome people!
- If you could spend a day with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- What was/is your favorite subject in school?
- What is an accomplishment of yours that you are proud of?
- Do you enjoy reading? Why or why not?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? Least favorite?
- Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite way to have it?
- Who do you admire most?
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I had fun answering the questions and am looking forward to learning more about you all!
Have a great evening!