Happy hump day, everyone!! I hope your week is treating you well so far. I am loving the warm weather, but I am not loving the fact that my allergies are acting up. I have been diffusing essential oils which helps alot, but my energy is zapped. The thought of working out yesterday after work seemed like way too much, so off to yoga it was! It felt so good and I am glad I went, even though I wasn’t feeling an intense sweat session like I originally planned.
Anyway, I have had a huge craving for overnight oats lately. Typically, I like ones with peanut butter and chocolate, but this morning, I wanted something different. Let me tell you, this one might just be my favorite that I have ever made. It was SO tasty. I am excited to share this with you!!
This recipe makes one serving.
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (I use unsweetened vanilla)
- 2 TBSP of greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1 TBSP of strawberry jelly (I used smuckers simply fruit)
- 1 TBSP of chia seeds
- 1 TBSP of truvia or sweetener of choice
- Toppings of choice (I used strawberries, crushed grahm crackers, and dark chocolate chunks)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (minus the toppings)
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- In the morning remove bowl and give a stir (add a splash of milk if necessary)
- Top with toppings of choice
- Dig in!! Enjoy with a coffee (or 2)
I hope you guys try this! The greek yogurt cream cheese really gives it that cheesecake texture. I am already wanting to make it again. I hope you enjoy and have an awesome rest of your week!