Good morning and happy hump day, everyone! How is your week so far!? Mine has been busy and slightly exhausting, therefore Starbucks has been my saving grace. The addiction is real!
Anyway, I have been having a huge craving for cookies lately! Yesterday, I knew I wanted to make some, but didn’t want to run to the store after work for extra ingredients (hello lazy). As I was sitting at work, I thought about what I had at home, and came up with a recipe on the fly hoping the end result would turn out well. Somehow, they turned out even better than I expected, and it satisfied my craving! I even had one with breakfast this morning!
This recipe made 6 cookie cups.
- 1 scoop of chocolate peanut butter protein powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 TBSP of dark chocolate chips or cacoa nibs
- Any other mix ins you like
- Any filling ingredients you want (I made a cheesecake version with equal parts vanilla greek yogurt and greek yogurt cream cheese plus a touch of truvia. I also made one with almond butter and mixed nuts).
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Roll batter into balls and flatten with hands
- Place each cookie into a muffin tin and press in the middle to make a divet in each one
- Bake for 12 minutes (I started checking after 10 minutes. It might take more or less time depending on your oven)
- Remove from oven and put any filling you desire into cups
Before going into the oven!
Fresh out of the oven! One with my healthy cheesecake filling!
My breakfast this morning; a cookie cup with almond butter and mixed nuts, yogurt and nuts, and of course a Venti Starbucks coffee!!
I hope you guys try these because they were delicious! Have a wonderful Wednesday and rest of your week!