Happy Friday!! We made it! I guess I can’t officially say that until 3:45 when I get to leave work, but the weekend is just so close. I hope you guys have fun plans for the weekend! My husband and I are visiting his home town to see his family and celebrate a special little girl’s first birthday.
I have been craving overnight oats like crazy lately! I haven’t made them in a while, so last night I decided to make a bowl to throw in the fridge and enjoy this morning. They were so tasy, especially with the toppings I used! Plus, I had 2 cups of coffee to wash them down.
Here is the recipe I used!
- 1/2 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of vanilla greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 scoop of chocolate peanut butter protein powder (I use Ideal Lean and it has a delicious flavor)
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TBSP of truvia (or sweetener of choice)
- Any toppings you like (I used skinny girl dark chocolate covered almonds, sliced bananas, and honey almond granola)
- Mix everything (minus toppings) into a bowl and place in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, take oat bowl out and add a splash of milk. Stir.
- Add any toppings you like
Before and after toppings! Adding some drizzled peanut butter on top would be an excellent addition as well! YUM!
I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did! Have an awesome weekend!!