Well hi there, everyone! This morning when I got to work, I noticed something that made me laugh and realized just how entertaining Kindergartners are. This is just a short, fun list made my me and my favorite co-worker. Hope it makes you smile!
YOU MIGHT TEACH KINDERGARTEN IF….
- You find strange things in the student’s desks. Today we found a fruit cup, a Valentine’s day sucker, and underwear…
- Your students have the best answers to your questions. Today, we were reading a book about transportation and this was an actual conversation: Teacher: how do you get to school? Student 1: Nemo. Student 2: a turtle. Student 3: Peanut butter.
- Your students will do pretty much anything for cheese balls. These things are the best possible reinforcement in our class.
- You find yourself singing kid’s songs even when you aren’t work. I can’t tell you how many times I catch myself singing Usher’s version of the ABC’s.
- You ALWAYS have a story. I always have the best stories to tell my husband at the dinner table.
I hope you guys enjoyed this!! My job isn’t always easy, but my goodness do I love these kiddos!
Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Carly (and Richelle) 😊