Good morning and Happy Thursday, folks! I hope your week is going well! Mine has been busy, busy, busy! We are moving into our first house on Saturday and there is SO much to do! My stress level has been pretty high, but I know all of our hard work will pay off. Yesterday started with broken glass, a bloody finger, a super scared cat, and many tears by me. I won’t get into that, but the move is taking its toll on us. Send good vibes our way, please!
My sweet Maverick post freak out. I gave him a treat, and once I relaxed he did, too!
Anyway, this week has been all about quick, easy, yet still tasty meals. I have been trying to use up our Foldit flatbreads by the Flatout brand. They are versatile and can be used for every meal! They have only 90 calories and 7 grams of fiber. I love finding things this healthy that still taste great! Last night’s dinner had to be fast since we were heading to do house work early evening. I decided to make myself a turkey meatball fold-over and a beef meatball fold-over for my husband. I cheated with the pre-made meatballs!
(Note: this serves 1)
- 1 Foldit by Flatout
- 3 TBSP of pasta sauce (I used chunky green pepper and mushroom)
- 3 to 4 sliced, already cooked turkey or beef meatballs
- 2 TBSP of mozzarella cheese
- Any additional toppings you like (peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc.)
Everything I used, minus the turkey meatballs I used for my fold-over.
- Take sauce and spread over the flatbread
- Add sliced meatballs evenly over the sauce
- Add any additional toppings
- Top with cheese
- Fold into a fold-over
- Place assembled fold-over onto a George Foreman grill (or heated pan) until cooked through
- Serve with extra sauce and sides of your liking (I had a side of rice with mine)
My finished product.
I hope you guys enjoy!
Have a great rest of your week!