Good morning and happy Monday, everyone! As I attempt to blog this morning, my cats have decide to crawl all over me. They need constant attention.
That’s my baby girl, Goose. We also have a boy named Maverick. Can you tell that we like Top Gun?
Anyway, I hope you guys had a great Easter. Mine wasn’t completely traditional. My husband and I are moving next weekend, so after church we spent the day working on our house. His wonderful family came to help and spend the day with us. We took a long walk and ate a delicious meal his mom cooked, but most of the day was spent working.
Exploring the trails by our new place!
Okay, now the reason you are here! FOOD!! Yesterday morning I was extra hungry and wanted something sweet. I just bought Foldit flatbread by Flatout (I’ll post a pic if you don’t know what that is). These are awesome and can be used in SO many ways.
These are the bomb.com.
This serves 1 person.
- 1 Foldit flatbread
- 1 banana
- 2 TBSP of peanut butter (or almond butter)
- A drizzle of honey
- A dash of cinnamon
- Lay flatbread on a plate and spread peanut (or almond) butter across the whole thing.
- Slice banana and place on flatbread.
- Drizzle honey all over the bananas.
- Sprinkle cinnamon across the top.
- Fold the flatbread over and place on a George Foreman grill (this is what I did) or a heated pan until cooked on both sides.
This was super easy and tasty!!
I hope you guys enjoy. Have a wonderful week!!