Happy Monday, all! Another weekend flew by and it is back to the work week. I barely slept last night. My mind was racing, and I kept worrying about our move and the week ahead. My motivation was lacking when my alarm went off at 5am, but I put my workout clothes on, had a Spark, and drove to Cyclebar to start the week out right.
If you haven’t tried Cyclebar, let me tell you, you are missing out. It is a mixture of high intensity cycling, lifting with a weighted bar, and a “concert”. They put your rank in class on a screen, which can be intimidating, but it really motivates you and makes you push yourself in ways that don’t always seem possible. At the end of the workout, they email you your stats from class.
I was super proud of myself today!
After class, I had a few minutes to reflect and get my mind in a good place for the week.
Here is what I came up with:
- Always start Monday with a kick butt workout.
- My students rely on me to be positive, and love them even on the hardest days.
- I am blessed to be able bodied and put in hard work on our new home.
- I have a husband that would do anything and everything for me. What a blessing to have a love like ours.
- Even on the most stressful days, I have to remember how beyond blessed I am.
I hope you can take a few minutes to reflect today and get your Monday started on the right foot.
Have a great week!