Hello and happy hump day!! Here’s to the extra coffee getting us through our week (at least that is the case for me)!
Does anyone have a significant other that can’t stand the gym?? Well, welcome to my life. My husband avoids the gym (he loves getting his fitness in by sports or anything outside, plus he has a physically demanding job). Getting physical activity in together (especially on the weekends) is super important to me. We have been trying to mix things up, so I wanted to share some of the things we do to make it feel more like a fun date and less like a typical workout.
We luck out that our gym has a rock wall because we have a blast. We like to race to the top (we are both pretty competitive).
Some other ideas include:
- Basketball (play horse or other games)
- Pushup contest
- Hiking (our favorite, but it has been way too cold)
- Take a class together (we like boxing, spinning, and yoga)
- Running races
- Water basketball (we like to sit in the hot tub after)
- Bike rides (and maybe stop for ice cream haha)
Those are just a few things we like to do together. Then, we reward ourselves with a smoothie or brunch after!
What do you do to make working out fun?? I’m always up for new ideas/challenges!
Have a great rest of your day!